Saturday 1 January 2011

Beginning

My name is Sasha. You can call me Panda, or whatever, as long as I like it too.
Its my final year of University. I seriously don't know what to do after I graduate.

I have a new obsession every day. I fall in love with people and places too easily. I see that as a negative because my obsessions can lead to down right crazyness.

I am obsessed with Fashion. Taking a look at new trends is like taking a new breath.

I love music. Without it, I would not exist. At this moment, I'm listening to Michael Jackson, Celine Dion, HIM, and British synthpop duo from Manchester - HURTS! :)

My life is extremely boring. Its not as interesting as the celebrity world. Its dry.
I will type quick sentences of what I did each day, leaving out personal tasks. I tried writing my thoughts in a Diary, but I could not be bothered. I'm so lazy. I type faster anyway... Um, so, yeah, there we go. This is my blog.

☆ Warning -- Ive just typed random, boring, shizzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment