Thursday 28 April 2011

What A Boring Day

I finished University yesterday. I am already bored. I wanted to wake up at 11am, or even 1pm, but I ended up waking up at 9am. Maybe because my sleep pattern is crap.
Anyway, I woke up and I started my day like every other lazy day - I watched television.
I saw 'True Jackson VP' and 'Victorious.' I saw a little big of 'Spongebob' too! xD
I am going to watch 'Hell Cats' tonight at 9pm. I guess I have that to look forward to.
Ive seen there are a few 'Royal Wedding' specials as well. I might watch one.

I cant believe Prince William is getting married. I am now looking at my 'Princess Diana' poster of her and her children and, oh god, I am upset because she is meant to be there tomorrow and omg! ):
Im going to stop talking about the wedding before I start crying. I am going to sleep early tonight, so I can wake up in time to see the event! Bye! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment