Friday 1 April 2011

Maleficient Film

"Disney is putting a lot of energy into making Maleficent happen. Tim Burton is still reportedly dancing around the project. Now a rumor has surfaced that none other than Angelina Jolie is showing interest in the project."
THIS! I swear, if Angelina Jolie plays Maleficient, I will die! xxx
Angelina has a Gothic vibe about her, so I hope this is true...
Like many people, I am obsessed with Disney movies and the brand in general. I am also obsessed with Angelina Jolie. Disney and Angelina would be a total eye gasm!

I handed in my Disney coursework today, so, this is how I found out about the film.
My Easter Holidays have also begun! Woo! I am hungry, so I am going to have cereal.
I think I should stop eating coco pops... I'll stop tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment