Saturday 26 March 2011

Born This Way

Today I woke up around 10:00am, which is very early, considering I always wake up after or around 11:00am. I'm not a morning person.
While I was brushing my teeth, I was thinking about how fat I am. I decided to dance to 'Born This Way' by 'Lady Gaga.' I love the beat.

I excercised for about ten minutes to reduce my butt and my thunder thighs. I had an argument with someone on YouTube because I'm trying to make my butt smaller.
He was all, 'Why would you make your butt smaller? I like big butts and I cannot lie!' Then he got a little pervy and I just ignored him after that vulgar comment.

I ate Golden Nuggets for breakfast. I ignored the coco pops.
I saw 'Great British Hairdresser.' 'Stay' and 'Blood, Tears and Gold' was playing in the background. I watched The Big Bang Theory. I saw Ben Barnes on T4 and died like ten thousand times. I did not know he was going to be on there.
I sent off my Michael Jackson Project details. Im nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment