Tuesday 22 March 2011

♡ Disney HQ Day

Today I went to the Disney HQ in London! It was so fucking amazing! Im sorry for the language, but it really was! Lol! I am smiling like crazy right now.
The manager took my class and I into this room. It was tiny and it looked like a university class. The employees gave us a few mini lectures about the company and what it does.
It was interesting learning about it... In the break we browsed around this partiicular part of the building and we saw little Disney minatures in glass cases! It was so cute!
In the same room, there was the REAL Iron Man suit that Robert Downey Jr. wore! Ive posted the pictures below. Also, look at this cardboard stand of Flynn Rider! I put my visitor pass on his finger! I wanted to leave my mark! Lol! xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment