Wednesday 23 March 2011

RIP Elizabeth

"Dame Elizabeth Taylor (February 27th 1932 - March 23rd 2011) was an English-born American actress. She gained early fame as a child actress and was later recognized not only as a talented and award-winning film star, but also for her glamorous lifestyle and her extraordinary beauty, as most evident in her unusual and striking violet eyes."

I seriously cannot believe she is gone. To think, a few days ago, I air mailed her a 'get well soon' card. I can't even describe how I'm feeling... She was one of the first celebrity supporters for Aids. She was a strong woman. Elizabeth, I love you.
OH SHIT! I just started crying! The song that Michael sang for her. I can't breathe!
Both of them are... omg... look at what I found... http://i51.tinypic.com/2i75jc6.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment