Wednesday 30 March 2011

Food Poisoning

I threw up this morning, like really badly. I have severe food poisoning.
I had pizza at my uncle's house the other day (I love pizza, but right now, I wanna barf) and it tasted fine then. The next day, yesterday, I was feeling a little weak. My muscles were hurting really badly - especially my knees.
Then we come to this morning and omg my head was spinning. I wanted to throw up, but nothing came out. It was around 10am and I called my mum. After I put the phone down, well, lets just say, I was looking at my pizza.
I was in so much pain. I have never had food poisoning before, like ever. Even though I eat junk food, I am always careful with what I eat and drink. I do not like this feeling! PAIN! D:
My parents said it was because I've been sleeping at 5am for the past three days.
I am nocturnal. I am always awake at night, so that wouldn't have been the reason.
I can't type properly right now because I have nausea. I'm shivering too. Ugh, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment