Thursday 24 March 2011

My Last Lecture

I woke up at 6am to leave for the train at 9am. I don't know why, but I take forever to get ready. I don't even do my hair or wear makeup.
Anyway, after my tutorial (not lecture, but meh) I got some feedback for my Michael Jackson project. I have to officially start it now.
I got attacked by students in front of the University Libary because they want me to vote for them (student election or something) \:
It took me 20 minutes to find the book I want! It was an academic book about Disney.

I came home around 2:00pm and felt tired and depressed. I didn't want to tell my brother or sister why. I miss Dame Elizabeth Taylor.
I had cereal and a chocolate chip muffin for lunch. Like I said, I know how to eat healthy.
My brother is being moody with me. I have to keep away from the developing teenager.

Yeah, anyway, so, technically, Thursday 17th was my final lecture. I don't have to wake up at odd hours of the morning to catch the train - unless my teachers call me in for a tutorial, but I can forgive them... Woah! I just finished three years of lectures! xD

I just finished watching '10 Things I Hate About You.' I miss Heath! ):
Its 10:50pm and Im going to watch 'Toy Story Three' for the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment